d. "My irons were pretty good and I hi

lw789
l
d. "My irons were pretty good and I hi
Posted on 7:10pm Oct 4, 2017
Winnipeg Jets 7 Dallas Stars 2 (Jets 31-29-9, Home 16-14-6) – The seven goals is the most the Jets have scored in a game this season, while the win snaps a six game winless streak, and a five game home winless streak. Kevin Huber Jersey . It also moves the Jets to within four points of Dallas and Phoenix for the final playoff spot in the West. The Jets had gone 12 games scoring three or fewer. The Jets lost Ondrej Pavelec, Jim Slater and Chris Thorburn to injury Friday vs the New York Rangers, so Coach Paul Maurice had to do some line juggling. The line of Andrew Ladd, Bryan Little and Michael Frolik stayed intact, with Blake Wheeler, Olli Jokinen and Dustin Byfuglien as a unit. Evander Kane was on the left side with Eric ODell and Devin Setoguchi, while Matt Halischik, Patrice Cormier - up from St. Johns) - and Anthony Peluso made up the fourth line. Michael Hutchinson, also up from the Ice-Caps, backed up Al Montoya. Jacob Trouba with his 8th of the year opened the scoring at 3:11, the assist to Wheeler. Dallas scored two goals 37 seconds apart to take a 2-1 lead, Alex Chiasson at 6:25, Tyler Seguin his 30th at 7:02. Frolik with his 14th got the Jets even and also seemed to get the team going again. Toby Enstrom had the only assist on the goal at 11:54. Enstrom followed that up with his eighth of the year at 17:02 to regain the lead for the Jets. Wheeler and Cormier assisted on the tally. Shots in the first were 16-10 Jets. At one point the Stars were outshooting the Jets 6-2. Olli Jokinen scored 29 seconds into the second to make it 4-2. The goal chased starter Tim Thomas with Christopher Nilstrop coming in. The goal was Jokinens 16th of the season, with assists to Wheeler and Byfuglien. The Jets made it a 5-2 game on a power play goal by Byfuglien at 16:30 of the period, his 18th goal of the season, seventh on the power play and 23rd power-play point on the teams 33 power-play goals.  Enstrom and Jokinen assists on the goal. Shots in the second were 8-3 Jets. The Jets put the game away in the third. Byfuglien scored his 19th from Wheeler and Jokinen at 3:14 and Kane his 16th unassisted at 7:33 to snap an 11 game goalless drought. Shots in the third 14-10 Jets and over the game 34-27 Jets. For Wheeler, the four assists tied a career high for points in a game. He also had four assists in February of 2012 against Colorado. Wheeler has only one goal in the last 14 games, but does have 11 assists in that span. The two goals and one assist by Byfuglien give him 6-2-8 in the last five games and 9-9-18 since the move to right wing. Enstrom and Jokinen also had three-point nights, each a goal and two assists. Cormier drew an assist on the Enstrom goal, his first point as a Jet. The win for Montoya was his 11th of the year. Byfuglien led the team with seven shots on goal before leaving late in the third due to injury. He is expected to play Monday night in St. Louis (TSN Jets, TSN 1290). Enstrom was a team high plus four, while Zach Bogosian led in ice time at 21:57. ODell won eight of 13 face-offs. Frolik extended his point streak to four, while Little had his stopped at four. Jets power play was one for six, penalty kill a perfect two for two to run the streak of successful kills to 17 for 17. This post-game from Montoya, "Ive been waiting for this chance, so am going to enjoy it and get ready for tomorrow against one of the best teams in the league." Montoya was not overly busy, but the Jets did give up some first period breakaways forcing Montoya to make some big saves at key times. Post-game from Coach Maurice was asked about Byfuglien leaving in the third. With a smile on his face this was his answer. "He thought if he got the third, he would get too much attention. Didnt want to get shadowed on the ice. We expect him to be fine for tomorrow. Hes been our best player, hes excited for these games." On getting back in the win column, "Earlier we were winning on compete and emotion. Now our game has gotten better. Its really important for a young team to have success in a big game. Getting down early and then coming back and being very good"    The game in St. Louis ends three in four nights for the Jets, but with a home game Wednesday against Colorado are still in a five games in eight days stretch. Jeremy Hill Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. Adam Jones Jersey . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Michelle Wie and Lexi Thompson know exactly whats at stake Sunday at Mission Hills -- for themselves and the attention-starved LPGA Tour. "I think its great for the tour and its going to be a lot of fun," Wie said Saturday after tying Thompson for the third-round lead in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. "I think Lexi is a really entertaining golfer. I like to think Im somewhat entertaining as well. So, I think the both of us paired together is great." Theyre each trying to win their first major title, a victory that would be a big boost to the tour that felt slighted and upstaged this week when Golf Digest put model Paulina Gretzky on its cover after long ignoring the top female players. "I know people will be really excited about tomorrows pairing, but Im not really going to worry about it," Thompson said. "Im just going to go out and have fun." The 24-year-old Wie shot a bogey-free 4-under 68 to match the 19-year-old Thompson at 10-under 206. The popular Americans were teammates last year in the Solheim Cup. "I really like Lexi," Wie said. "I think shes a really good girl." The two 6-footers are power players, though Wie has sacrificed some distance for control and has been hitting low-flying 3-wood stingers off a lot of tees. "Thats kind of always been in my bag," Wie said. "Kind of reintroduced it back into my game the last couple of months. Its just something that Ive always felt comfortable doing and Ive played well on this golf course." Brooke Henderson of Smith Falls, Ont., topped the amateur leaderboard with a 2-under 70. The 16-year-old is in 19th spot at 1-under for the tournament. Thompson, already a three-time winner on the tour, settled for a 69 after missing a 3-foot par putt on the par-5 18th. She also missed two short birdie putts on the front nine. "Im getting looks at birdies and just waiting for a few more to drop," Thompson said. Charley Hull, the Englishwoman who turned 18 last month, was two strokes back along with five-time major champion Se Ri Pak. Hull birdied the 18th for a 66, the best round of the day. Pak shot 71. Both leaders said they were nervous. "I probably wont sleep that well," Wie said. "Its just the chance. You want something so badly. I dreamed about this all my life, so Im just trying to not think about it so much. Im just trying to think its a normal Sunday. ... But I think thats a good thing. Its a sign that Im really excited and I really waant this. Jordan Willis Jersey. " Thompson agreed. "But its a good nervous," Thompson said. "This is what Ive been waiting for and what Ive worked my whole life for." Wie is making her 12th start in the tournament. She was ninth in 2003 at age 13, fourth the following year and tied for third at 16 in 2006. She also was sixth in 2011. "I just go out there and I think I just really know what I need to do," Wie said. "I think that came with experience of playing so many rounds in my life." Wie has two victories, winning the 2009 Lorena Ochoa Invitational in Mexico and the 2010 Canadian Womens Open. She has been in the top 16 in all five of her starts this year, finishing a season-best fourth in Thailand. On Saturday, she birdied four of the first 11 holes and parred the last seven, leaving an 8-foot birdie putt short on 18. "Im really happy that with my placement," Wie said. Thompson struggled with her putting after a great day on the greens Friday in a bogey-free 64. She missed a 2 1/2-foot try on No. 4 and a 4-footer on No. 7. "I would say I had a few mis-reads," Thompson said. On 18, she drove close to the face of a right-side bunker and blasted out, leaving her 145 yards on the water-guarded hole that she would normally reach in two. Her approach went long and right, and her 80-foot birdie putt broke about 15 feet right to left, setting up the short par miss that cost her the outright lead and ended her bogey-free streak at 36 holes. "Not the ending I wanted," Thompson said. Hull birdied six of the last holes. She played in the Solheim Cup last year and won her first pro title last month in Morocco in a Ladies European Tour event. "I hit it quite well," Hull said. "My irons were pretty good and I hit some good drives. When I got myself in trouble, I was able to get out of it. Im pretty happy." Hull turned 18 on March 20 and could become the youngest major champion in LPGA Tour history. Morgan Pressel set the record at Mission Hills in 2007, winning at 18 years, 10 months, 9 days. "It would be the best feeling ever," Hull said. Pak birdied the par-4 16th after bogeying three of the first six holes on the back nine. The 36-year-old South Korean player won the last of her five major titles in 2006 and the last of her 25 LPGA Tour victories in 2010. "Theres nothing to complain about it," Pak said. "Of course, I mis-hit it there a little bit, but that will happen on this golf course." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors