. Barfield said Dixon had driven i

lw789
l
. Barfield said Dixon had driven i
Posted on 7:36pm Sep 26, 2017
New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Brad Guzan Jersey .com) - Henrik Lundqvist stopped 31 shots to lead the New York Rangers in a 4-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Chris Kreider, Dan Boyle, Dominic Moore and Rick Nash all lit the lamp for the Rangers, who snapped a two-game slide. Brad Malone had the only goal of the game for the Hurricanes, who have dropped their last two games. Cam Ward allowed all four goals on 37 shots in the loss. The Rangers grabbed the lead 6:30 in when Nash picked up an errant pass in the neutral zone and skated to the left circle before beating Ward with a wrister to the short side. Skating shorthanded, New York took a 2-0 lead at 10:57 of the first as Moore flew down the left wing and made a nifty move to get around the defender before sliding a backhand between the pads of Ward. The only goal of the second period went to Carolina when Ryan Murphy sent a pass from the right boards to the slot where Malone redirected it in at 5:38. A pair of goals separated by just 21 seconds in the third period put the game away for New York. The first came at 10:16 when Kevin Hayes sent a spin pass from the right circle to the low left side where Kreider pushed it in for his 11th of the season. Moments later, Boyles one-timer from the right point found the back of the net for his fifth of the season. Game Notes New York hosts Florida on Monday ... Carolina continues its four-game road trip in Anaheim on Tuesday ... Neither side scored on the power play, as Carolina had two chances and New York one. Steve Birnbaum USA Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Brad Guzan USA Jersey . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night.INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar fined Scott Dixon $30,000 on Friday and placed him on probation through the end of the year for disparaging comments after the Grand Prix of Baltimore. Last week in Baltimore, Dixon called for race director Beaux Barfield to be fired following a second consecutive frustrating race that affected his championship chances. Earlier this week, the New Zealand driver said he expected to be fined. "Reflecting on it, I shouldnt have been so outspoken and I probably will be fined for it and I respect that," Dixon told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "It was just frustration of a two-week period. For me, I love the sport, I want to see it better and what I did didnt help. My concern is not making things look bad for the series. I love my job and dont want to be doing anything else, and I dont want it to be perceived otherwise. I want to learn from the mmistakes weve made. Jordan Morris Jersey. ." Dixon was penalized in Sonoma the previous week when his car made contact with a crew member for Will Power, series leader Helio Castroneves teammate, on the final pit stop. Barfield said Dixon had driven into the Penske Racing work space, but Dixon alleged the crew member walked into his car. The penalty cost Dixon a chance to race for the win, and opinion was split through the paddock as to who was at fault and if race control perhaps should have not penalized anyone. At Baltimore, Dixon was angered when officials ignored a Chip Ganassi Racing request to tow his car back to pit lane so his team could attempt to repair it following an accident with Will Power with 22 laps remaining. Dixon finished 19th and lost more ground to Castroneves in the championship race. Dixon is 49 points behind Castroneves with three races remaining. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors