game ranked 10th in the leagu

lw789
l
game ranked 10th in the leagu
Posted on 8:10pm Sep 14, 2017
FLORHAM PARK, N. Nike Free 4.0 V2 Womens .J. - The New York Jets have a good chance of being No. 1 — in the NFL draft.At 2-11, theyre in the mix with Tennessee, Oakland, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville for the dubious distinction of having the NFLs worst record.So, with three games left, the race is on. Next Sunday could play a big part in deciding things with the Jets playing the Titans in Tennessee. And for some fans, they might prefer the Jets continue to lose to secure the best draft spot.I know where our fans are coming from, coach Rex Ryan said Monday. Absolutely, I get that. That doesnt mean that were going to approach this game any different — because were going to try to win the game.So fans hoping to see perhaps Oregons Marcus Mariota or Florida States Jameis Winston in green and white next season might have to temper those wishes for the time being.If there was a Peyton Manning out there or whoever out there, a Walter Payton, then Id say you throw it, Ryan joked. No, Im just kidding. Were not (tanking). Were trying to win the game.According to the sports analytics site www.numberFire.com, the Jets have an 11.82 per cent of securing the top pick, ranking them fifth behind the Titans (17.02), Buccaneers (17.58), Raiders (18.72) and Jaguars (33.84).Using our internal efficiency metrics, we calculate each teams chances of winning every remaining game on its schedule, said Zach Kempner, the sites communications director. Then we simulate the NFL season thousands of times to determine the probability that each team will have the worst record in the NFL.The projections also include the usual tiebreakers such as strength of schedule, strength of victory and conference winning percentage. After the game against Tennessee, the Jets finish with New England (10-3) and Miami (7-6).Since the modern draft era began in 1970, the Jets have picked among the top five just 10 times. They have had the No. 1 overall pick only once: in 1996, when they took wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson. New York has had the second selection twice (Johnny Lam Jones, 1980; and Blair Thomas, 1990) and the No. 3 pick once: Freeman McNeil (1981).The Jets have had five No. 4 overall picks, including Marvin Powell (1977), Chris Ward (1978), Marvin Jones (1993), Dewayne Robertson (2003) and DBrickashaw Ferguson (2006). They traded up in the 2009 draft to take Mark Sanchez with the No. 5 selection.The big question, though, is who will be doing the picking when the next draft begins in April with the futures of Ryan and general manager John Idzik uncertain beyond Week 17.Owner Woody Johnson has some big decisions to make with the Jets missing out on the post-season for the fourth straight season — the longest drought since he took over the team in 2000. Many fans and media already assume Ryan will be gone after the regular-season finale at Miami on Dec. 28.Ryan took full blame for New Yorks 30-24 overtime loss at Minnesota on Sunday, and praised Johnson for his commitment to putting together a winning team. In some ways, it sounded like a concession speech from a coach who knows hes on his way out after six seasons.Im not conceding anything, Ryan said Monday. Im not going anywhere. I know Ive got three weeks and here we come. That hadnt been told to me — at least I know I think I have three weeks here, and here we go.Idzik is in his second season as GM, but has been widely criticized for his personnel decisions since he has been with the Jets, whether it has been failed free-agent signings, subpar draft selections or not being aggressive enough in free agency to provide adequate quality roster depth.Fans have started billboard and website campaigns urging Johnson to fire Idzik, despite a short stint on the job. Some have also aimed their blame at Johnson, something Ryan wholeheartedly disagrees with.I just really wanted the fans to know that, hey guys, this is your owner, Ryan said. You should be happy that this is your owner. You can do a heck of a lot worse than having Woody Johnson as your owner, I promise you. Youve got a guy thats 100 per cent committed in this organization. He wants to win.NOTES: WR Percy Harvin has a low ankle sprain and is in a boot, putting his availability vs. the Titans in doubt. X-rays were negative. It probably doesnt look that great, Ryan said, but well see as it progresses. ... S Antonio Allen has a broken hand, but isnt expected to be sidelined. ... Ryan is encouraged about the chances of DE Muhammad Wilkerson (turf toe) and TE Jace Amaro (concussion) for Sundays game. The coach said the arrow seems to be pointing up on Amaro, who is going through the NFLs protocol for head injuries. Wilkerson is being fitted for a special shoe that could allow him to practice this week.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Free Run Motion Flyknit 2017 . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. Nike Free Run 4.0 V2 . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish.ARLINGTON, Texas - Toronto right-hander Drew Hutchison knows how to hang tough and make in-game adjustments. Friday night he reaped the benefits in a matchup with Texas Yu Darvish. Hutchison, back in the majors this spring after having Tommy John surgery late in his rookie season in 2012, outdueled the Rangers ace Friday night, throwing a three-hit shutout for his first career complete game in the Blue Jays 2-0 victory. "I was grinding a little bit," said Hutchison, 23, who made 11 starts as a rookie and 10 appearances late last season in the minors. "I had good command, but my secondary stuff took me a little bit to get to. I was able to make that adjustment and make better pitches with the changeup and slider." Melky Cabrera broke up a scoreless game with a two-run double in the eighth inning to give Hutchison (2-3) all the support that he needed. He struck out six in earning his first victory since April 1. Blue Jays manager John Gibbons wasnt surprised by Hutchisons performance. "Ive been watching him pitch from the first day of spring training," Gibbons said. "When hes on, he can be as tough as anybody." Cabreras liner sailed just beyond the outstretched glove of Texas first baseman Mitch Moreland, scoring Erik Kratz and Anthony Gose. Kratz and Gose each reached against Darvish (3-2) on infield bunts. The right-handed hitting Kratz bunted to third and beat an off-balance throw by Adrian Beltre. Gose, a left-handed hitter, drag bunted up the first-base line. Morelands throw to second baseman Rougned Odor covering first base wasnt in time. Kratz and Gose were in the lineup replacing Dioner Navarro and Colby Rasmus. Navarro is on the bereavement/family medical emergency list and Rasmus is on the disabled list. Kratz said it was his decision to open the inning with a bunt. "Wed been talking the whole game about getting something going," Kratz said. &qquot;It was just an idea that worked. Nike Free 3.0 V5 Mens. quot; Darvish said through an interpreter that he was surprised by the first bunt but not by the second. He went eight innings, allowing two runs on five hits. Darvish struck out 11 and walked three in his first start since throwing a one-hitter against Boston last Friday that Major League Baseball on Wednesday ruled was a two-hitter. Neither team got a runner beyond first base until the sixth inning — thanks in part to a successful Toronto challenge in the third inning that reversed a safe call on a steal of second base by Leonys Martin. In the bottom of the sixth, Martin walked, was bunted to second, advanced to third on a sacrifice fly. He was stranded when Elvis Andrus grounded to shortstop. Darvish was working on six days rest because of a shuffling of the Rangers starting rotation when Martin Perez experienced elbow pain in his start Saturday. The first hit off Darvish came in the fifth inning, a leadoff single pulled to right field by Adam Lind. The Rangers have lost three straight and five out of six to fall six games behind first-place Oakland in the AL West. Texas typically potent attack went into the game ranked 10th in the league in slugging percentage and 11th in runs. And, in the past week, the Rangers have lost left-handed starters Perez and Matt Harrison to what appear to be season-ending injuries. "Its in the back of our heads; its sad to see whats happening to our pitching staff," Rangers right fielder Alex Rios said. "This is an offence capable of doing a lot of damage. We havent quite gotten there yet." NOTES: Left-hander Robbie Ross, Texas Saturday starter, has allowed 23 earned runs in 26 2-3 innings over his last five starts. ... Blue Jays left-hander Mark Buehrle will bring the ALs most wins (7) and the leagues second-best ERA (2.04) into Saturdays start. ... Andrus hitting streak ended at 11 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors