any more words to use for him, said Forsb

lw789
l
any more words to use for him, said Forsb
Posted on 6:05pm Sep 6, 2017
HOUSTON - J. Bryce Harper Jersey .J. Watt hit rookie Zach Mettenberger on the field and scolded him off it in Houstons first game against Tennessee this season.Watt was miffed that the Titans quarterback posted selfies on social media in the week leading up to his first NFL start, including one hours before the game. He mocked him after a sack by posing for a fake selfie as a celebration.After Houstons win Watt said he wanted to let the rookie know that that this was the NFL and not high school when asked about the gesture.So would Mettenberger consider mimicking Watts mock selfie after a touchdown pass when the teams meet again Sunday?Absolutely not, because Im going to have to play that guy next year, so I dont want to really just get him going for him to think about that all off-season, Mettenberger said. Im just going to go out there and play football.Watt said he doesnt care if Mettenberger posts another selfie before Sundays game. As for if he thinks he got in the rookies head with that celebration and the ensuing comments, he wasnt sure.I dont know, Watt said. Maybe, maybe not. But my goal is to get in peoples head with my play. Thats the No. 1 way to get inside somebodys head ... when you have success, you get to have a little bit of fun along the way. Thats kind of the way it works in this league.Mettenberger hasnt posted a selfie since and has only sent three tweets since Watt called him out. So, did he stop because of Watts comments?I was just addicted to it, I guess; put myself in a rehab program, Mettenberger joked. So now that Ive quit I feel like Im a much better person.Mettenberger threw for 299 yards and two touchdowns last time against Houston, but also had an interception and was sacked twice.Watt said he thinks Mettenberger has improved since they last saw him and expects that improvement to continue this week.Some things to know about the Titans-Texans game:BACK IN THE SADDLE: Houston quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will start Sunday with Ryan Mallett out for the season with a chest injury. The veteran started the first nine games for Houston before being benched in favour of Mallett, who went 1-1. Fitzgerald said it isnt anything new to be thrust into the starting lineup at a moments notice. He started the last nine games for the Titans last year after Jake Locker was injured.SECOND TIME AROUND: This will be the first time Mettenberger has played a team for the second time. He threw for the most yards by a rookie in franchise history last week with 345, topping a mark that stood since Nov. 25, 1960, when this team was the Houston Oilers in the AFL. Thats also the highest single-game passing total for a rookie quarterback this season. Dan Pastorini (eight in 1971) and Vince Young (13 in 2006) are the only rookie quarterbacks to start more games than Mettenberger for this franchise.CLOWNEYS SETBACK: Top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney suffered a setback this week on his surgically repaired right knee and is unlikely to play Sunday. Houstons outside linebacker has already missed seven games because of the injury. He was in for about 50 plays last Sunday in his most extensive action since the injury, but experienced swelling in his knee after the game and hasnt practiced all week.SHUFFLED TITANS: The Titans offensive line could look very different Sunday with potentially three new starters. Left tackle Taylor Lewan is recovering from a sprained left ankle and right tackle Michael Oher was in a walking boot protecting a sore toe on his left foot. They put centre Brian Schwenke on injured reserve Tuesday.So veteran Chris Spencer is replacing Schwenke. Byron Stingily could be making his first start this season at left tackle, with veteran Will Svitek set to play if Oher winds up missing a game for the first time in his six-year career. Coach Ken Whisenhunt says the Titans have a plan for shuffling if they run into further injuries.FOSTER SHOULD RETURN: Houston running back Arian Foster practiced this week and should play after missing the last two games with a groin injury. Foster is third in the AFC with 822 yards rushing.___AP Sports Writer Teresa Walker contributed to this report.___ Wilson Ramos Jersey . LOUIS - The St. Jayson Werth Jersey . The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Arizona Coyotes will try to snap their longest home losing streak in franchise history on Thursday night as they take on Mike Ribeiro and the Nashville Predators. In dropping the first two of a five-game homestand, the Coyotes are 0-5-2 in their past seven at Gila River Arena. That is the longest home skid in franchise history, even dating back to the clubs time as the original Winnipeg Jets. The Coyotes lost 5-2 to the Boston Bruins on Saturday, getting goals from Mikkel Boedker and Joe Vitale in the clubs third straight loss and sixth in seven games. Devan Dubnyk was tagged for four goals on 24 shots while Mike Smith stopped 8- of-9 in relief. We need our goaltenders to clean up a little more, said Arizona head coach Dave Tippett, whose club will try to avoid its first four-game slide of the season. Smith has posted a 3.27 goals against average and .890 save percentage in 21 games with 20 starts this season, while Dubnyk has logged a 2.74 GAA and .918 save percentage in 10 games with eight starts. Smith may get the start tonight and is 3-4-1 in his career versus Nashville with a 2.79 GAA and .898 save percentage. Arizona may also get forward David Moss in the lineup for the first time since he suffered an upper-body injury on Oct. 23 versus Minnesota. He has missed the past 22 games. Tonight will mark Ribeiros return to Arizona, where he spent one forgettable season in 2013-14. The Coyotes signed him to a four-year deal after he posted 49 points in 48 games with Washington, but Ribeiro had just 16 goals and 47 points in 80 games with the Coyotes. Ribeirro had the final three years of his contract bought out and Arizonas front office even took some parting shots at him following the release. Jonathan Papelbon Nationals Jersey. I think I mainly (feel) regret, that I couldnt help them in the way that I wanted, Ribeiro said on Nashvilles website. I know theres some resentment toward me because I let some people down that believed in me, and I kind of hurt them by doing that. But its in the past now; I moved forward from that. But to come back, its pretty weird. Ribeiro leads the Predators with 16 assists and is second on the club with 24 points. He had a goal and an assist in Nashvilles 4-3 shootout win at home over Arizona on Oct. 21. The Preds have won three straight over the Coyotes. Nashville avoided its first two-game slide of the season with Tuesdays 3-0 win over the Colorado Avalanche. Filip Forsberg scored on a breakaway 2:23 into the game and Pekka Rinne made 26 saves for his third shutout of the season and 35th of his career. I dont think I have any more words to use for him, said Forsberg of Rinne. Its unbelievable. He kept us in the game, especially in the second period when they kind of took over. He was huge for us and Im very happy to have him on our team. James Neal and Gabriel Bourque added empty-net goals in Nashvilles sixth victory in eight games, while Ribeiro had a pair of assists. One negative was forward Paul Gaustad exiting early in the first period with a lower-body injury that has him day-to-day. Rinne has logged six shutouts in his career versus Arizona, going 11-6-1 with a 2.11 GAA and .927 save percentage as well. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors