Missed last event and I want to attend an upcoming one.

gueriLLaPunKmoB
Usman
Missed last event and I want to attend an upcoming one.
Posted on 3:55pm Jan 3, 2013
Hi there,

So I signed up for the Fall 2012 Sacramento LAN Fest and had intentions of attending, but I was unable to attend and I did not get a refund.

I was wondering if I can take that ticket I purchased for the Fall 2012 event and apply it towards the Great Escape event that is coming up?

I look forward in hearing back from you.

Thanks.
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
RE: Missed last event and I want to attend an upcoming one.
Posted on 5:27pm Jan 12, 2013
I know if you had tried to take care of this before the event you could have opened a ticket.  I'm not sure how they handle this after the fact though, especially if the event is a couple months in the past.
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
Posted on 4:55pm Jan 13, 2013
I'm not to sure if this is possible but I will forward this to people who can answer this...
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
Gamma
Jordan
Site Administrator
Posted on 1:28pm Jan 16, 2013
gueriLLaPunKmoB, we give ample time for refunds before the events. Just like sporting events and concerts, your ticket is a reservation for a seat, so we do the proper work to make space available for everyone that buys a ticket. Since there is a high demand for entry into our events, it is unfair to those that did not even get a ticket.

In addition, all of the ticket money goes to charity for each event, so not only do we lose out on participation, the charities lose out.

Ultimately, no, we cannot apply unused tickets to other events. Sorry about this inconvience, but it is the fairest way we can operate.
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
Posted on 6:35pm Jun 14, 2017
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors