ornet won six straight games to rall

lw789
l
ornet won six straight games to rall
Posted on 9:02pm Aug 30, 2017
With rumours flying surrounding his former number one goalie and the injured centre he acquired at the 2013 NHL Draft, Maple Leafs GM Dave Nonis sounded as if nothing was imminent when it came to either the contract negotiations with Dave Bolland or the likelihood of a trade involving James Reimer. Cheap Nationals Jerseys Authentic . Nonis mentioned how the Leafs handled Tyler Bozaks negotiations last year in reference to Bollands status. “If youve got a player thats unrestricted it doesnt mean he wont sign if you dont sign him before the (July 1) deadline,” Nonis said, pointing out how the Leafs held onto Tyler Bozak despite his upcoming free agency before signing him in the off-season. “Im perfectly content letting the UFA”s play it out and see where we are.” In response to the trade rumours surrounding Reimer, Nonis commented that he is in no rush to break up a goalie tandem that has played a key role in the teams success this season. “Weve been able to win games because of both of them and I think thats a strength of our group right now,” Nonis said of a tandem thats combined for the leagues fifth best save percentage despite facing nearly two shots per game more than any other NHL club. “Right now I dont see it as a smart move on our standpoint – at least from whats been offered to date -- to move either one of the goaltenders.” Nonis on Reimers status, options for Bolland   Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. Cheap MLB Jerseys . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series.PARIS - Teenager Belinda Bencic eased past Virginie Razzano 6-1, 6-1 Sunday to bring Switzerland level with France at 2-2 in the first round of their Fed Cup World Group II tie. Bencic showed great composure to break Razzano five times in the one-sided match. "I just played with no pressure," Bencic told Sport Plus television. "I just enjoyed the match. I was so relaxed." Bencic took a 4-0 lead and won the first set when Razzano netted a volley. The 16-year-old Swiss capitalized on two forehand errors from Razzano to also break serve at 2-1 and 4-1 in the final set. Bencic converted her third match point when the 30-year-old Razzano sent a backhand into the net. "I couldnt do anything against her today," Razzano told Sport Plus television. "I tthink shes an unbelievable player. Cheap Nationals Jerseys China. She plays some dream tennis. Her future is promising." Earlier, Alize Cornet beat Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) to give France a 2-1 lead. Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. "Amelie kept her trust in me today and Im glad I did not prove her wrong," Cornet said in reference to France captain Amelie Mauresmo. In Saturdays singles, Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to put France ahead before Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors