built a 47-33 advantage. The sp

lw789
l
built a 47-33 advantage. The sp
Posted on 9:45pm Aug 22, 2017
Rory McIlroy lifted his spirits as he bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. Jordan Henderson Jersey . McIlroys first-day 75 was his worst score in 29 rounds over the Earth Course at the Jumeirah Golf Estates, but he rallied early on Friday morning and carded six birdies against a pair of bogeys to move to one under for the event.The defending champion offset a birdie at the second by dropping a shot at the short fourth for the second day running, but he suddenly found his range with the putter and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the sixth. Rory McIlroy moved up the leaderboard with a second-round 68 The 27-year-old bogeyed the ninth, but he emulated Thursdays birdies at 14 and 18 in an error-free inward nine, holing out on the last an hour before the final pairing of Lee Westwood and Julien Quesne had begun their rounds. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price McIlroy, out in the second group of the day alongside Ryder Cup team-mate Andy Sullivan, admitted afterwards it was rare for him to have such an early tee time. McIlroy was out in the second group of the day with Andy Sullivan Its been a while actually, he told Sky Sports 4. Obviously its not what Im used to here. I played well here quite a few times in the past and yesterday was disappointing, but I played a bit better today. Hopefully Ill get a couple more hours in bed tomorrow morning. Live European Tour Golf November 19, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Any time I get to play with Sully, I really enjoy it. We both played better and had a good laugh out there and enjoyed it. And in fairness, I was looking forward to getting out this morning, because I felt the greens yesterday afternoon got very grainy and quite difficult to read. I felt like I had a chance to hole some more putts and I was able to do that.Mentally yesterday I was still on holiday I think. I was very, very flat and just wasnt really with it, wasnt at the races. Yeah, I felt a bit better out there today, but yeah, just wasnt quite with it yesterday. McIlroy felt the greens were easier to read early in the day I guess if Im within sort of eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance. If Im too far back, then I dont think Ill be able to make up that much ground. But if I can keep improving each and every day, then I might not be too far away at the end of the week.Ive shot some really good scores here in the past, and if I can emulate that and shoot a couple really good ones over the weekend, Id be happy enough going into the break.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Westwoods World Cup snub Mannequin Challenge in Dubai Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Wayne Rooney England Jersey . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. Raheem Sterling Jersey .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - James Harden scored a season-high 44 points on Thursday and posted his third career triple-double on Saturday. He continued the trend of MVP-like performances by dropping 41 points and 10 assists in the Houston Rockets 115-111 overtime win against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. After erupting for 23 points in the first half, Harden was limited to 10 in nearly 21 second-half minutes. He also missed a free throw late in regulation that could have sealed the victory. But he scored eight straight Houston points during the extra session to help the Rockets win their third straight game. I couldnt throw a rock in the ocean in those first 40-plus minutes of the game, Harden said. But I just have the confidence. I work on my shot every day. Confidence is a big thing. My teammates have confidence in me to shoot the basketball and I shot it. Dwight Howard added 24 points and 16 rebounds in his second game back from a knee injury, and Patrick Beverley gave 12 points and 12 boards. The Rockets trailed by three following Kenneth Farieds tip slam with 1:24 left in regulation. Howard, who missed three of his previous four free throws, sank a pair from the line to pull Houston within a point with just over a minute to go. A pair of misses on the other end led to Hardens stepback 3 from the left wing with 10.4 left. Out of a timeout, Harden intercepted Farieds pass under the basket and had a chance to seal it from the stripe, but he split the pair, leaving the door open. Out of timeouts, Ty Lawson raced down the floor and handed to Arron Afflalo, who forced OTT with a 3-ball as the buzzer went off. Harry Kane England Jersey. . Donatas Motiejunas, who scored 18 for Houston, made consecutive shots from the post to start overtime, but Denver went in front on Danilo Gallinaris 3- pointer with 2:43 remaining. But Harden scored the next four points and gave Houston a 111-108 cushion with 23.9 seconds left with two free throws. Beverley put the game away, making 4-of-4 from the line in the final 18 seconds. Wilson Chandler led Denver with 23 points, Afflalo scored 22 and Lawson handed out 16 assists. Im proud of the guys and the way they played. So these kinds of losses I can stomach a little bit better, Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said. Denver led 33-32 early in the second quarter when Lawsons short jumper sparked a 14-1 run. Faried capped the burst with a dunk, and the Nuggets had built a 47-33 advantage. The spread grew to 16 later in the period before Howard and Harden led the Rockets back. The duo combined for 20 of Houstons 30 points in the stanza, and the hosts trailed 60-55 at the half. Houston took its first lead since it led 16-14 in the first quarter on a Harden stepback jumper midway through the third, but Denver regained the lead and went into the fourth with a 78-75 lead. Game Notes The Rockets beat Denver 108-96 on Saturday ... Harden shot 18-for-21 from the foul line. The Nuggets shot 18-for-23 from the line as a team ... Denvers bench outscored Houstons, 42-7 ... Lawson played a game-high 46:45, while all five Rockets starters posted between 41:46 and 46:04 ... Denver has lost seven of eight. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors