Its not like you have another

lw789
l
Its not like you have another
Posted on 6:51pm Jul 17, 2017
Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork. Gabriel Mercado Jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators got goals from Mika Zibanejad, Jean-Gabriel Pageau, Erik Karlsson and Erik Condra in a 4-1 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday. Craig Anderson made 25 saves for the Senators, who snapped a four-game losing streak against Montreal. (It) was a hostile environment, said Senators coach Dave Cameron. A start is always huge. To get a good jump, a couple of goals was huge. Max Pacioretty extended his goal streak to six games for the Canadiens, who have lost three of four. Dustin Tokarski stopped 31-of-34 shots in his first start since Dec. 30. Pacioretty became the first Habs player with a six-game goal streak since Denis Savard accomplished the feat between Feb. 7 and March 1, 1991. We didnt show up in the first period. That made the difference, Pacioretty said. Zibanejad gave the Senators a 1-0 lead at 1:09 of the first, putting home a rebound off Mike Hoffmans one-timer from the high slot. The Canadiens tied things up at the 14:35 mark when a couple of lucky bounces saw a long pass by Brendan Gallagher reach Pacioretty, who fended off Jared Cowen before beating Anderson. Pageau jammed home a loose puck in front at 16:26 to make it 2-1 Ottawa. It was Pageaus first of the season. The Senators took a 3-1 lead on Karlssons shot from the high slot at 2:16 of the middle stanza. Anderson made 14 saves in the second and Condra scored an empty-net goal with 35.8 seconds to play. Game Notes Each team went 0-for-4 on the power play ... Milan Michalek had two assists for Ottawa ... The loss ended the Canadiens six-game road winning streak ... Montreals David Desharnais played his 300th NHL game. Victor Cuesta Jersey . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Lionel Messi Argentina Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement.Celtic forward Ryan Christie is relishing the prospect of working with new manager Brendan Rodgers when he returns for pre-season training. The 21-year-old scored his first goal for the Hoops in the 7-0 victory over Motherwell on the final day of the league campaign.But the former Inverness CT star, who spent several months on loan with his former club in the first half of the season, has had limited chances to impress at Celtic so far. Christie returned from that loan spell in November after suffering a leg injury, and former boss Ronny Deila opted for experience as Celtic fought off the challenge of Aberdeen to secure a fifth successive Scottish Premiership title. Brendan Rodgers was unveiled as Celtics new manager on Monday Now Christie is ready to battle for his place in the Celtic side as he looks to make an impression on Rodgers following his appointment on Monday. Its nice when a new gaffer comes in because everyone knows theyre on the same level and youre just fighting for a place to impress, so itll be in everyones head to step in the door on top form at pre-season, Christie said to the clubs official magazine.Obviously you go away in the summer to enjoy yourself and relax, but you keep yourself in ggood enough shape so that when you come back in youre as fit as you can be as you are trying to impress the new gaffer straight away. Ezequiel Lavezzi Argentina Jersey. . Christie was injured during Inverness Caleys defeat at Motherwell in November As soon as you come back you realise for pre-season that you dont actually have that long. Its not like you have another month-and-a-half before your first game of the season. You need to go straight away.Obviously it has been frustrating not playing but its such a big squad and I need to remember Ive signed a four-year deal so Im here for the long term. I know that Ive definitely learned and improved as a player, even if Im not playing. I definitely feel Ive come on through training with the boys and Ive got stronger and fitter, so from that aspect I dont really feel like it has stalled my improvement, so thats good, but like I said, there is a very big squad so its hard to even get your name on the list before a game, but when I have been involved Ive enjoyed it. Also See: Scottish Premiership video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors