game against the Charlotte Bobcats. Like the

lw789
l
game against the Charlotte Bobcats. Like the
Posted on 6:40pm Jul 4, 2017
PARIS - Teenager Belinda Bencic eased past Virginie Razzano 6-1, 6-1 Sunday to bring Switzerland level with France at 2-2 in the first round of their Fed Cup World Group II tie. Adidas David Savard Jersey . Bencic showed great composure to break Razzano five times in the one-sided match. "I just played with no pressure," Bencic told Sport Plus television. "I just enjoyed the match. I was so relaxed." Bencic took a 4-0 lead and won the first set when Razzano netted a volley. The 16-year-old Swiss capitalized on two forehand errors from Razzano to also break serve at 2-1 and 4-1 in the final set. Bencic converted her third match point when the 30-year-old Razzano sent a backhand into the net. "I couldnt do anything against her today," Razzano told Sport Plus television. "I think shes an unbelievable player. She plays some dream tennis. Her future is promising." Earlier, Alize Cornet beat Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) to give France a 2-1 lead. Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. "Amelie kept her trust in me today and Im glad I did not prove her wrong," Cornet said in reference to France captain Amelie Mauresmo. In Saturdays singles, Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to put France ahead before Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys China . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Adidas Josh Anderson Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Miami Heat showed solidarity with the Los Angeles ccontroversy before Monday nights playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. Like the Clippers did on Sunday, the Heat ran out of the tunnel wearing their warmups, huddled at centre court and tossed their white shooting T-shirts to the ground. They then went through their pregame routinee with their red Heat warmup jerseys inside out, hiding the teams logo. Adidas Ryan Murray Jersey. . It was a silent protest in response to Sterlings purported comments urging a woman to not bring black people to his teams games. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade had both said in the locker room before the game they werent sure what they would do to show their support for the Clippers. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors