What is the Console and Tabletop ticket type?

ZathrasOne
Bruce
What is the Console and Tabletop ticket type?
Posted on 7:31am Nov 8, 2012
Exactly what is meant by and included with the Console and Tabletop tickets? Assuming that is for things like XBox and Nintendo, are p2p and tournaments going to be supported for lan connected Xbox (360)s?
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
RE: What is the Console and Tabletop ticket type?
Posted on 4:45am Dec 6, 2012
Unless it says otherwise I'm willing to bet that those are just there for people to play at. For the Sacramento LANFest we have a tabletop/console spot and did maybe 1 or 2 tourneys but they were short and fun to watch. (I'm not to sure if you will be able to connect them) Can you please specify what LAN you are talking about?
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
Posted on 6:55pm Dec 6, 2012
Please specify the event, and you might want to post in that event's forum for a better answer.  For most LANs on this site, the console and tabletop tickets are for a separate area, so you wouldn't have a BYOC seat specifically.  For the LANs I've attended the price did include a raffle ticket though, as an FYI.
[Reply] [Quote]
akshay1418
akshay
Posted on 11:41pm May 16, 2017
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors