Unable to view ticket to print

Guidabida
Daniel
Unable to view ticket to print
Posted on 1:42pm Apr 15, 2015
I was wanting to print up my ticket for the upcoming Folsom LAN so that I could make checking in easier, but im not seeing it in my ticket management section. I had my ticket purchased during group registration and I see that I'm on the seating chart as well. The group registration has something to do with it I'm sure. I just wanted to know if there is a way that my ticket could be sent to me so I could print it out. I had sent my payment to the group leader who handled our seating so would he have it under his account, or is it maybe "lost in the wires" somewhere.

As a side note I'm excited to be attending this LAN for the 5th time now! Can't wait to see everyone.
[Reply] [Quote]
ForceRun
Nathan
Staff - Officer
RE: Unable to view ticket to print
Posted on 5:04pm Apr 16, 2015
Email your group leader and ask him to forward your ticket email. As long as you have your photo id and the ticket is in your name, the print out is not as important.
Nathan 'ForceRun' Johnson
Community Outreach Director LANFest Sacramento | LANFest Tournament Committee
https://www.facebook.com/SACLANFest
Steam and Skype: ForceRun
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
RE: Unable to view ticket to print
Posted on 6:23pm Jun 14, 2017
The group registration has something to do with it I'm sure. I just wanted to know if there is a way that my ticket could be sent to me so I could print it out. I had sent my payment to the groupĀ How to Take a Screenshots how to screenshot in chrome Screenshot mac Capturing How to take full page screen capture How to take kde screenshots how to screenshot on windows laptop Guide to take android screenshot how to take screenshot in iphone Learn Gnome screen capture ways
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors