Lanfest trophy prizes. Sacramento fall 2014

Duc
STEVEN
Lanfest trophy prizes. Sacramento fall 2014
Posted on 1:12pm Dec 13, 2014
My clan (MGX) and I won the Battlefield 4 tournament over a month ago and have been waiting to receive our trophies through the mail. We were curious on how much longer it will take to recieve them. Thank you.
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
RE: Lanfest trophy prizes. Sacramento fall 2014
Posted on 10:39am Dec 15, 2014
Have you reached out on the specific event sub-forum?  You should have the best traction there from those that ran the event.
[Reply] [Quote]
Duc
STEVEN
Posted on 3:42pm Jan 11, 2015
No i have not, I will try and find that specific event sub-forum then because we still have no trophies. Thank you.
[Reply] [Quote]
ForceRun
Nathan
Staff - Officer
Posted on 11:14am Mar 23, 2015
The past few events our trophy supplier has provided amazing trophies for our events; however, due to circumstance outside their control they were unable to supply us with trophies for the Fall 2014 event even after the completion of our event. As a charity organization, we depend on the generosity of our sponsors to help supply us with prizing, funding and trophies. We are currently working to find another sponsor for the upcoming event but nothing is guaranteed.  We apologize for the situation and appreciate your understanding that we are working to make improvements.
Nathan 'ForceRun' Johnson
Community Outreach Director LANFest Sacramento | LANFest Tournament Committee
https://www.facebook.com/SACLANFest
Steam and Skype: ForceRun
[Reply] [Quote]
SupportNumber
Customer
SupportNumber
Customer
Posted on 7:53am Oct 2, 2017
[Reply] [Quote]