Help stealth

hellchopper-sijan
sijan
Help stealth
Posted on 2:04am Aug 2, 2014
Stealth plz read

Stealth i heard 12yearold_F18 talked to u and what he said was lies here i will explain 1-2 months ago he and i were talking on skype and he got mad because i was playing around with him so ever since he got mad at me and he turns against me and i am 19 if u want proof i got plenty and i played on lanfest longer than him he just doesn't like me and goes against me
Other days he and i met on server and he complains because he told his friends to block off the runway so he can steal our F18 and if u want more info about that ask logical plz and he talks shit to me saying i am 12 because once i wanted to troll him because he was talking shit with my friend on the server when i first met him so i said codnoobkiller how old are u he said 12 and i said i am 12 too add me on skype so he did and i was using Clown Fish plz go look what it is if u don't know search it up plz so thats my story i really want to be admin but he doesn't want me to because he is sad i will ban him and i have multiple reasons why ask logical too he baserapes he steals jet he is racist and more So plz reply to me when ever u can
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
RE: Help stealth
Posted on 10:01am Aug 5, 2014
I'm not fully versed in the history of this ongoing thread, but here is my 2¢ - sounds like there is too much drama here for anyone involved to be an admin.  Also, non-punctuation/capitalization and lack of grammar, along with verbiage that most would not want to see coming from an admin further drives the point home for me.
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
Posted on 10:13am Aug 5, 2014
Agreed,

Please keep this on the support ticket for now. This will be dealt with.

Thanks,
-Stealth5706
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
sumitsmith
Sumit
Posted on 9:40pm Aug 27, 2017
Other days he and i met on server and he complains because he told his friends to block off the runway so he can steal our F18 and if u want more info about that ask logical plz and he talks shit to me saying i am 12 because once i wanted to troll him because he was talking shit with my friend on the server when i first met him so i said codnoobkiller how old are u he said 12 and i said i am 12 too add me on skype so he did and i was using Clown Fish plz go look what it is if u don't know search it up plz so thats my story i really want to be admin but he doesn't want 
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors