BYOC question

Malget
David
BYOC question
Posted on 2:43pm Oct 23, 2009 Edited on 2:45pm Oct 23, 2009
This is my first LANFest. I read on the site that BYOC was bring your own computer/console. I don't see console mentioned anymore. My computer is somewhat dated and I'm working on building (gathering the funds for) a new one. Could someone who has been to a previos LANfest tell me if people bring consoles? I just want to come and have fun playing some Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands (Xbox 360 on a 24 in LCD).
[Reply] [Quote]
SilentDemise
Isaac
Staff - LANFest Sacramento
RE: BYOC question
Posted on 9:43pm Oct 23, 2009
Yes you can bring a console and play that in the BYOC. You can even bring a computer and a console if you wish but you can only have 1 plugged in at a time.
[Reply] [Quote]
xGunCrazyx
Christian
Posted on 9:55pm Oct 23, 2009
I probably wouldn't attend the event with only console gaming in mind
Though there are a few guys who hang out in the console room a lot, I'd say the vast majority of atendees are PC gaming
[Reply] [Quote]
william01gates
William
Posted on 10:06pm Oct 4, 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Routing Number Bank of America Routing Number Chase Bank Routing Number Banks Routing Number December 2017 Printable Calendar November 2017 Printable Calendar Printable Templates Calendar January 2018 Printable Calendar

You are here getting the list for the rtns and for the various scheduling purposes things. If you are not aware of what are you doing in your daily basis then you can use these above links for your support.
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors