Griefer, action requested

hobophobe
chris
Griefer, action requested
Posted on 11:30am Oct 17, 2013
portugueseguy907, griefing friendly vehicles on US carrier, 1730 CST

[LANFest] Noobs Playground | Fast Vehicle | 24/7 Bandar Desert / 66.150.214.164:25200

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/PortugueseGuy907/stats/902411718/1/

thanks
[Reply] [Quote]
hobophobe
chris
RE: Griefer, action requested
Posted on 12:35pm Oct 17, 2013
What is the quickest way to contact an admin? I don't see a teamspeak channel or anything listed on the website, just these forums
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
Posted on 4:57am Oct 18, 2013
what are you asking for specifically?  Also, your user picture isn't what I'd consider "family friendly." : P
[Reply] [Quote]
hobophobe
chris
Posted on 2:12pm Oct 18, 2013 Edited on 2:19pm Oct 18, 2013
I'm just trying to alert the server admins about a player who was griefing in one of the LANFest servers. Whatever your standard protocol for dealing with griefers is what I am specifically asking for. I am also inquiring as to the quickest way to get ahold of an admin so they can be alerted if similar events occur in the future. Of course, I'm only assuming you guys actually have or bother to enforce any rules against this sort of behavior, now I kind of get the feeling this post was a waste of time...

I apologize for my gravatar, it's tied to the e-mail address I used to register. I've tried several times to change it for you but I keep getting the error message "invalid image dimensions" no matter what image I select... 
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
Posted on 6:39am Oct 21, 2013
I'm not sure how well the game servers are admin'd by our group.  If someone with game server admin access sees this they can take action.

As for your pic, I personally don't care but I'm also only a volunteer.  If someone with more vested interest wants to update that they will.  That said, last I tried I didn't seem to have issues updating my picture though.
[Reply] [Quote]
sumitsmith
Sumit
Posted on 9:34pm Aug 27, 2017 Edited on 9:36pm Aug 27, 2017
As for your pic, I personally don't care but I'm also only a volunteer. If someone with more vested interest wants to update that they will. That said, last I tried I didn't seem to have issues updating my picture though. best gaming laptops under 300 and office. If you find out more information September Calendar 2017
October Calendar 2017
and Find out more information
Thank you
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors