sac lan 2013 seating

tratsrab
James
sac lan 2013 seating
Posted on 8:07pm Sep 4, 2013
just a few min ago i went to try to get a byoc ticket for intell lanfest sac, and even though it said that there are still seats free, it wont let me buy a ticket
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
RE: sac lan 2013 seating
Posted on 1:22pm Sep 6, 2013
Eh, sorry bro but it has been sold out for a while I believe. I know they are TRYING to get more seats but we shall see!
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
ForceRun
Nathan
Staff - Officer
Posted on 5:56am Sep 8, 2013
The event is fully sold out, you can check the status on any seats that do open up on the seating list: https://lanfest.intel.com/events/sacramento-fall-13/seating/list there are 366 total tickets, and currently 366 tickets sold.

The seating chart/layout just show what seats have been selected. So right now there are a few people that have pursaced a ticket but have not selected their seat on the seating chart.

You would be normally able to purchase as many ticket as you wish, but we can not sell more tickets then we have seats.
Nathan 'ForceRun' Johnson
Community Outreach Director LANFest Sacramento | LANFest Tournament Committee
https://www.facebook.com/SACLANFest
Steam and Skype: ForceRun
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
Posted on 5:33pm May 18, 2017
The hello work lappy has copy been notebook data ayushi for school the open target happyof romz screen
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
Posted on 5:34pm May 18, 2017
The hello work lappy has copy been notebook data ayushi for school the open target happyof romz screen
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors