forum area for LANFest SoCal - Spring 2013...???

Devil2U
Paul
forum area for LANFest SoCal - Spring 2013...???
Posted on 5:40pm Apr 14, 2013 Edited on 5:41pm Apr 14, 2013
Hello, been to several LANFest Sacramentos, had a blast at them. Noticed that there was a LAN Fest in SoCal coming up. However, there is no topic in the events area of the forums on this.

My main question was regarding registration. Right now, it states, "General BYOC 4 Tickets Remain". However other areas show numerous tickets available, "Tournament BYOC (SC2) 43 Tickets Remain. Tournament BYOC (CSGO) 34 Tickets Remain."

My fellow gamers and I from the SoCal LAN community are interested in going just for the LAN Party (perhaps the free BF3 tourney). We have little interest in competing in the SC2 or CSGO tourney. How can we register for BYOC only when only 4 seats remain? We cant select non-byoc only seats, as it states..."Please note that a tournament fee of $15.00 will be collected prior to the start of the tournament."

Surely you want people to attend, even though we only want to lan and not be in the paid tournaments.
Please advise. Thanks.

-Devil 2 U
[Reply] [Quote]
Devil2U
Paul
RE: forum area for LANFest SoCal - Spring 2013...???
Posted on 8:48pm Apr 15, 2013
I did a support ticket and the SoCal Admins changed the registration. Now there are plenty of BYOC only spots, woot!
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
RE: forum area for LANFest SoCal - Spring 2013...???
Posted on 1:04am Jun 14, 2017 Edited on 12:25am Jun 18, 2017
[Reply] [Quote]

Connect With LANFest

Platinum Sponsors

Intel Corportation

Gold Sponsors

Gigabyte

Silver Sponsors