Winnnebago's at events

PostalSmurf
Ben
Winnnebago's at events
Posted on 5:42am Mar 18, 2013
I am looking around for the rules on whether they are being allowed at the Lanfest events like the Infernal Lan event.
[Reply] [Quote]
PostalSmurf
Ben
RE: Winnnebago's at events
Posted on 5:55am Mar 18, 2013
The main reason I am asking this is the last event held I never attended and just heard from a friend they are not being allowed. If someone could clarify the information and maybe point me to the rules for it that would be great.
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
Posted on 6:41am Mar 18, 2013 Edited on 6:41am Mar 18, 2013
Because I do not know what one you are going to I'm going to take this as an overall rule for Intel Campus's. I like how for the Sacramento LANFest we have the most information layed out so I will redirect you to the FAQ Section 1 #19 which states,
Quote:
1.19 Can I stay in a camper, motorhome, or RV on the parking lot?
NO, Parking of such vehicles on Intel's parking lot is not allowed.
You can also find this information here for the FAQ and you can click here for the line on the page.

Hope that answers your question!
Quote:
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
PostalSmurf
Ben
Posted on 3:54am Mar 19, 2013
I attend the Infernal Lan Event's
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
Posted on 9:04am Mar 21, 2013 Edited on 9:04am Mar 21, 2013
That is also a Intel campus (I believe) so I will stick with what I said until they say otherwise. You can find out more when the event gets closer. :)
Wish there were more places like RaptR that allowed you to show off game-play stuff like this (Other than xfire because it kept messing up my games so did not get installed on the new computer...)

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
Posted on 8:04pm Mar 23, 2013
at every InfernaLAN event I've seen a few people arrive in campers and RV's.  Whether they stay on the lot at night, I don't know, but I always assumed they did.  I'll bring this up at any future meetings.  Thank you.
[Reply] [Quote]
BizSAR
Scott
Posted on 5:52am Apr 24, 2013
The overall Intel campus policy is to not allow them, but I've noticed that with InfernaLAN (I've not been to one in a year), an apparent exception was made.
~BizSAR
[Reply] [Quote]
Shocker
Michael
InfernaLAN Admin
Posted on 4:08am May 3, 2013
Yes, RV's are allowed sort of. It is a general policy that no camping etc, but for the LAN, we get an exception. Just keep it clean and quiet and we are good to go.
[Reply] [Quote]
twinklenuts
Dan
Posted on 9:05am May 3, 2013 Edited on 9:07am May 3, 2013
The burning bush hath spoken...don't f@ck with the burning bush...
[Reply] [Quote]
Stealth5706
Daniel
Posted on 6:15am May 5, 2013
Lol twinklenuts.

fs_lastplayed.png
[Reply] [Quote]
japerry
Jakob
Posted on 8:26am Oct 8, 2013
Quote:
At 12:08pm May 3rd, 2013, Shocker said:
Yes, RV's are allowed sort of. It is a general policy that no camping etc, but for the LAN, we get an exception. Just keep it clean and quiet and we are good to go.

Thanks for the detail! I've never had a problem with a camper there, it makes things much nicer than a hotel.
[Reply] [Quote]
ForceRun
Nathan
Staff - Officer
Posted on 1:21pm Oct 9, 2013
Speaking of burning bushes, that has been a problem. No flame or BBQ in the parking lots.
Nathan 'ForceRun' Johnson
Community Outreach Director LANFest Sacramento | LANFest Tournament Committee
https://www.facebook.com/SACLANFest
Steam and Skype: ForceRun
[Reply] [Quote]
priya1418
priya
Posted on 6:00pm Jul 19, 2017
This has been the logical trends to the hid vs halogen
Halogen lights bulbs
aftermarket led headlight